The Drive Medical budget steel transit wheelchair is a cost effective lightweight transprt chair intended for occasional use.
Despite its steel frame this transit wheelchair remains lightweight and is suited for users up to 18 stone or 114 KGs in weight. Standard features include height adjustable foot rests, padded arm rests, parking brakes and solid tyres all-round.
Compact when folded this transit wheelchair is ideal for short transfers from one point to another
• It has a robust steel frame and is simple to operate.
• Wipe clean vinyl upholstery and padded armrests.
• Removable and height adjustable footrest.
• All round puncture proof tyres.
• Parking brakes.
• Choice of 12.5” transit wheels.
• Width (Open): 61cm / (24.5”)
• Width (Closed): 26cm / (10”)
• Length: 106cm / (42”)
• Height: 90cm / (35”)
• Seat Width: 47cm / (18.5”)
• Seat Length: 40cm / (16”)
• Seat Height: 49cm / (19”)
• Weight: 18kg / (39lb)
• Weight Capacity: 115kg / (18st)