The Roma 1472 HD bariatric wheelchair is a robust steel framed self propelled wheelchair designed for users up to 22 stone in wieght. It comes in an attractive chrome style finish with blue vinyl upholstery that is easy to keep clean and has been succesfully crash tested for use in suitable adapted vehicles.
A robust steel framed crash tested wheelchair
This super strong bariatric wheelchair comes with a host of features aimed at making lofe easier for the user and or attendant. There are swing away detachable footrests that facilitate easier trasnfers to and from the wheelchair. Adjustable heel straps provide added security for the user. Side skirts prevent the users clothing from coming in to contact tiwh thte rear wheels. This heavy duty wheelchair has been crash tested for use in a vehicle.
The wheelchair comes as standard in Silver and a choice of 2 seat widths: 20" & 22"
- 60cm / 24in self propel solid rear wheels, puncture proof.
- 20cm / 8in front solid tyre swivel castors.
- Upholstered vinyl seat and back - flame retardant and wipe clean.
- Padded full length armrests.
- Swing away detachable footrests height adjustable with heel strap.
- Elevating leg rest optional (AC100).
- Chromium plated steel for long term durability
- Crash Tested
- Overall Depth: 114cm / 45"
- Wheelchair Width: 73cm / 29’’ or 76cm / 30"
- Wheelchair Height: 93cm / 37"
- Seat Height: 50cm / 20"
- Seat Depth: 45cm / 18"
- Seat Width: 20" & 22"
- Width Between Arms: 51cm / 20" or 56cm / 22"
- Seat to Footrest: 40-53cm / 16-21"
- Wheelchair Weight: 24kgs / 53lbs
- Max. User Weight: 22st / 140kg
- Wheelchair Manufacturer: Roma Medical