This excellent new Powerstroll powerpack will turn most manual wheelchairs into carer controlled powered wheelchairs, taking the strain out of pushing a heavy wheelchair and makes easy work of hills, ramps and uneven surfaces. Its unique one click docking station (patent pending) means that it can be fitted or removed easily in seconds and It features a carry handle that has been designed to aid installation.
The Drive Medical S-Drive dual wheel reverse powerstroll power pack is safely attached to the wheelchair frame by using bracketry, which is installed without the need for tools. It is suitable for powering wheelchairs with users who weigh up to 21 stone and has a range of 10 miles from a single battery charge.
A powerful dual wheel powerpack for heavy users
The battery pack is an airline friendly model meaning that this powerpack can be taken on holidays or business trips without any complications. The 24 volt motor makes light of most gradients and provides plenty of power to get the job done. While the dual wheels provide added traction allowing it to grip on most surfaces with ease. When it comes to parking the wheelchair, the reverse gear makes it all a lot easier.
• The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds
• The excellent P G Drives S-Drive controller with fully programmability & comprehensive fault management system
• New push and slide battery removal system
• It is very portable, making transportation simple
• Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20” seat width
• Additional parts available for wider wheelchairs
• Hand control with variable speed dial, forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control.
• Allows speed of up to 4mph*
• Unique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patent pending)
• Travels up to 10 miles (16 km) on a full battery charge
• Weight capacity 135kg (21 stone), This includes the wheelchair and user combined
• Heavy duty weight capacity 180kg (28 stone)
• Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strap
• Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
• The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt Standard 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains
• The Powerstroll comes with a full 12 month warranty
• Maintenance free airline friendly 24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack
• 2A charger as standard for off-board charging
Code : PWCPP009
• Carry Format Weight : (12lb) - 10.2kg
• Total Weight : (27lb) - 19.2kg
• Weight Capacity : (28st) - 180kg