The Ugo Esteem alloy transit wheelchair weighs just over 8kg with wheels and footrests removed making this wheelchair is light in weight and on your pocket. Fitted with attendant brakes this lightweight folding wheelchair is very suitable for everyday use and comes with some useful features including height adjustable leg rests that are also quick release, a half folding back to reduce space when storing, full length arm rests and side skirts to keep your clothes free from the wheels.
A great value transit wheelchair with brakes
Designed for users who weigh up to 18 stone, the Esteem transit represents great value for money and will give good reliable service for many years with the minimum of maintenance.
• Aluminium frame with metallic finish.
• Deep comfort nylon seat and back canvas with rear map pocket.
• Full length padded armrests and black side panels.
• Front wheels with 200mm solid tyres.
• Half folding back mechanism.
• Height adjustable and quick release leg rests.
• Folds up for easy storage.
• 115kg (18 stone) maximum user capacity.
• Ideal for users who want the flexibility and convenience of a lightweight wheelchair.
• Weighs just 8.5kg (18.7lb) with parts removed. Weighs only 12.4kg (27.3lb) in total.
• User maximum weight: 113.6kg / 250lbs / 18 stone
• Weight (without foot rests): 25lbs / 11kgs
• Height (from floor to top of handles): 37" / 94cm
• Height (from floor to seat): 18" / 46cm
• Height (from floor to top of arm rest): 27.5" / 69.5cm
• Height (when folded): 29" / 74cm
• Length (without foot rests): 26" / 66cm
• Length (when folded): 26" / 66cm
• Width (when folded): 10.5" / 27cm
• Seat width: 18" / 46cm
• Seat depth: 17" / 43cm
• Carry weight: 8.5kg