- All products are sent using first class mail or via 24 hour courier delivery, products ordered by 1pm and are in stock will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery, but please allow 2 working days as deliveries are dependent upon the courier.
- Orders taken before 1pm on Friday will be dispatched the same day for delivery on Monday. Orders taken at weekends will be dispatched on the following Monday. Please note that delivery of wheelchairs (other than Esteem wheelchairs) from other wheelchair manufacturers can take between 3 to 4 days depending on availability.
- Please call us if you wish to ship more than one item outside of the UK so we can provide you with a more competitive quote.
- All FREE deliveries are based on a weekday delivery within the UK mainland only, timed and Saturday Deliveries are available at an extra charge. When the item is delivered the buyer should be aware that some minor assembly or setup could be required, The Goods must be signed for in person and must be inspected when delivered. Always refuse a damaged shipment and contact our Customer Services Team as soon as possible.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. If there is no one in to receive your goods the courier will either redeliver the following day or leave a calling card. If an incorrect postcode or address is given any possible additional charges made after an attempted delivery are the responsibility of buyer.
- We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence).
- We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
- We will make deliveries by post, courier, engineer or other methods at our discretion. We reserve the right to deliver the goods in several consignments, but will not charge any extra delivery for this.
- If you have any particular requirements or if you wish to receive your products for a certain date, please send us an email, however we cannot accept liability for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of goods. By submitting your order you are accepting the shipping and handling costs.
Courier surcharges apply to some postcodes including:
- AB31 to AB38, AB40 to AB 56, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40, IV52 to IV54, IV63 KW1 to 14, PA21 to PA38, PH4 to PH41, PH49, PH50, BT.
- Isle of Skye, Kirkwall, Orkney, Buteshire, Isle of Man.
- IV41 to IV49 , IV51, 55, 56, KW15 to 17, KA27 and 28, KW15 to 1, PA41 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH42 to PH44 ZE, IM.
- Channel Island, Jersey & Guernsey.
- The surcharges depend on the item delivered, they must be paid by the buyer before we can dispatch.
Damaged or Defective Shipments
Always refuse damaged shipments and contact our Customer Services Team as soon as possible but within 24 hours of delivery.
The shipment's recipient (buyer) must receive the shipment in person and must inspect the shipment when delivered. The recipient (buyer) must refuse the damaged shipment. If the recipient fails to do this and items are missing or damaged, no claim can be made against Ugo Ltd t/a The Wheelchair Company or the Couriers for these items.
Please note that you must notify Ugo Ltd t/a The Wheelchair Company as soon as possible but within 24 hours if any part of your order is damaged, missing or a product is incomplete.
If you have not received your goods within 2 working days of receiving your email advising that your goods have been dispatched, then please contact a member of our team, quoting your full order reference. We will then attempt to locate your shipment and advise you of the expected delivery date. If you fail to notify Ugo Ltd t/a The Wheelchair Company that you have not received your delivery or it's incomplete or damaged then no claim can be made against Ugo Ltd t/a The Wheelchair Company or the Couriers for the cost of missing or lost items.