The 2GOability Access Wheelchair from Van Os comes with a host of features that help to make this transit wheelchair one of the best value on the market today. Starting with its attractive red and silver aluminium frame this wheelchair is very lightweight at just 8.9 KG. This makes it very easy to lift in to the car boot or in to the cupboard for storage.
An ultra lightweight transit wheelchair
It comes with a half folding back that helps to make it compact once folded. Features of the 2GOability Access transit wheelchair include loop type attendant brakes for easy stopping, removable swing-away footrests, a lap seat belt, calf strap, PU armrests and padded nylon seating and backrest. All in, this model from quality manufacturers Van Os Medical make this 2GOability Access a very good buy and is suitable for users up to 15.5 stone in weight.
- Loop style attendant brakes
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Padded nylon seat and backrest
- Removable swing-away footrests
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Overall Height 95 cm / 37.5"
- Overall Length 95 cm / 37.5"
- Overall Width 23.2”/58.9cm
- Seat Back Height 17" / 43 cm
- Seat Depth 15.7" / 40cm
- Seat Height 19.5" / 50cm
- Seat Widths And Depths 18" / 46 cm Wide
- Total Weight 8,9 kg
- User Weight Max. 100 kg