The Karma Ergo Lite Aluminium Transit Wheelchair weighs just 8.3kg making it the lightest crash tested wheelchair on the market.
Available in 16" and 18" seat widths, it has the same Aegis microbe shield and shaped seat as the rest of the Ergo range that provides ultimate support and promotes pressure redistributions, preventing the user sliding in the seat. The Ergo Lite still has the build quality you would expect from a Karma wheelchair in spite of its incredible light weight.
An Ultra Light Transit Wheelchair
Karma has produced their lightest wheelchair yet without compromising the strength and durability you would expect from a Karma product. Every part of the Ergo Lite has been streamlined to reduce weight yet still has a double cross brace which ensures the wheelchair is also sturdy and safe.
- One of the lightest wheelchairs of this type on the market
- S-Ergo system provides pressure relief and reduces sliding
- Aegis Microbe Shield permanently bonded antimicrobial barrier upholstery protects you from odour, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms
- Foldable backrest for easy transportation
- Fixed armrest and footrest hangers
- Folding frame
- Comfortable and durable upholstery
- Overall weight 8.3 KGs / 17lbs
- Seat widths 16" / 18"
- Rear wheels 14"
- Front castors 6"
- Overall width 57 / 62 cms
- Seat depth 40.5cms
- Folded width 27.5 cms
- Overall length 94 cms
- Overall height 91 cms