The Days Escape Lite Transit Wheelchair has been designed to be a lightweight, practical and easy to use folding transit wheelchair, making it an ideal wheelchair for all occasions both indoor and outdoors. With its ultra lightweight construction, the Escape Lite Wheelchair is easy to fold for storage or transportation.
A lightweight folding transit wheelchair with brakes
The Escape Lite is available in 4 colours and 3 sizes, 16", 18" and a 20" version, so providing ample choice. The Days Escape Lite is now also manufactured in a self propel version which is also available on this site.
In addition to being lightweight this attendant propelled wheelchair offers both luxury and practicality. With a full-length armrest, padded upholstery and detachable swingaway footrests plus a half folding back and lap belt, it provides all the fundamental luxury and necessities you would expect from a transit wheelchair. The attendant has use of handlebar brakes that either lock in place or can be used to slow the wheelchair.
• Ultra lightweight
• Folding frame and half folding backrest
• Choice of 4 colours and 3 seat widths
• Padded flame retardant upholstery
• Puncture-proof rear tyres
• Full length armrest
• Attendant cable operated brakes, lockable and for slowing
• Swing away & detachable footplates
• Tool kit and Seat belt included
• Maximum user weight: 100kg (16 stone) for 16/18" and 120kg for 20"
• Seat Width: 41cm (16") or 46cm (18") or 51cm (20") Overall width, 50.5cm, 53cm and 56cm
• Seat Depth: 41cm
• Seat Height (front): 50cm
• Backrest Height: 41cm
• Backrest Height (folded): 26cm
• Footrest Length (min): 37cm
• Footrest Length (max): 53cm
• Armrest Height: 21cm
• Overall Length: 90cm
• Weight (complete): 11.5 Kgs