The Ugo Esteem alloy transit lightweight wheelchair comes with a host of features making it one of the most practical and affordable transit wheelchairs on the market today. Available in an 18" seat width and a blue frame.
At just over 9kg with the footrests, armrests and wheels removed, this lightweight aluminium wheelchair is both light in weight and on your pocket.
An ultra lightweight transit wheelchair
This lightweight transit wheelchair has a range of features which include side skirts to protect the users clothing from the wheels, a half folding back to reduce space when it comes to storage and height adjustable leg rests.
Designed for users up to 18 stone this model is a remarkably strong lightweight solution for those who like to travel with their wheelchair.
• Aluminium frame with metallic finish.
• Comfortable nylon seat and back canvas with rear pocket.
• Full length padded armrests and side panels.
• Front wheels with 200mm solid tyres.
• Half folding back.
• Height adjustable and quick release leg rests.
• Folds up for easy storage.
• 115kg (18 stone) maximum user capacity.
• Weighs just 9.5kg with parts removed
• User maximum weight: 113.6kg / 250lbs / 18 stone
• Weight (without foot rests): 25lbs / 11kgs
• Height (from floor to top of handles): 37" / 94cm
• Height (from floor to seat): 18" / 46cm
• Height (from floor to top of arm rest): 27.5" / 69.5cm
• Height (when folded): 29" / 74cm
• Length (without foot rests): 26" / 66cm
• Length (when folded): 26" / 66cm
• Width (when folded): 10.5" / 27cm
• Seat width: 18" / 46cm
• Seat depth: 17" / 43cm