The Roma 1430 is a well made transit wheelchair built around a chrome plated steel frame. It comes as standard with swing away footrests, solid rear wheels and aluminium side skirts to prevent clothing getting near the rotating wheels.
A crash tested stell framed transit wheelchair
This wheelchair from quality manufacturers Roma Medical has been successfully crash tested and is suitable for use in adapted vehicles.
• 30cm / 12in Solid Rear Tyres
• 20cm / 8in front solid tyre swivel castors.
• Upholstered vinyl seat and back - flame retardant.
• Padded armrests.
• Swing away detachable footrests, height adjustable with heel strap.
• Chromium plated steel.
• Crash Tested
• Overall Depth: 89cm / 35in
• Wheelchair Width: 62cm / 24in
• Wheelchair Height: 91cm / 36in
• Seat Height: 51cm / 20in
• Seat Depth: 40cm / 16in
• Width Between Arms: 38cm / 15in
• Seat to Footrest: 40 - 53cm / 16 - 21in
• Wheelchair Weight: 19kgs / 42lbs
• Max. User Weight: 18st / 114kg
• Wheelchair Manufacturer: Roma Medical