The Roma 1410 is a very reliable standard transit wheelchair that has passed crash testing and will provide reliable service for many years with minimum maintenance. With a sparse set of features this wheelchair is not the most comfortable but is very well made and suitable for occassional use.
A crash tested manual wheelchair
Built around a chrome steel frame, the wheelchair will suit users up to 18 stone in weight or 114 KG and comes with padded arm rests and swing away detachable footrests that have a height adjustable heel strap. The seat fabric is made from vinyl which makes it easy to keep clean. It is an ideal chair for use in homes as a transport chair.
• 60cm / 24in self propel solid mag rear wheels.
• 20cm / 8in front solid tyre swivel castors.
• Upholstered vinyl seat and back - flame retardant.
• Padded armrests.
• Swing away detachable footrests, height adjustable with heel strap.
• Chromium plated steel.
• Crash Tested.
• Overall Depth: 107cm / 42in
• Wheelchair Width: 66cm / 26in
• Wheelchair Height: 91cm / 36in
• Seat Height: 51cm / 20in
• Seat Depth: 40cm / 16in
• Width Between Arms: 46cm / 18in
• Seat to Footrest: 40 - 53cm / 16 - 21in
• Wheelchair Weight: 20kgs / 44lbs
• Max. User Weight: 18st / 114kg
• Wheelchair Manufacturer: Roma Medical