Representing good value for money, the Medicare Enigma Lightweight Transit Wheelchair is well made and will provide reliable service for many years. Although a standard transit wheelchair, it comes with a ratchet style attendant hand brake allowing the attendant to lock the wheelchair brakes without having to bend down.
This lightweight wheelchair has an aluminium frame that suits users up to 18 stone and comes in silver as standard with an 18" seat.
A quality folding aluminium wheelchair
At just over 8kg with the wheels removed, this self propelled wheelchair is light in weight and therefore easy to transport and lift in to storage aswell as being light on your pocket.
This wheelchair has an array of features to make it one of the most practical, comfortable and reliable wheelchairs available.
• Rachet attendant cable handbrake, plus main lockable brake in rear wheels
• Aluminium frame with metallic silver finish
• Deep comfort nylon seat and back canvas with rear map pocket
• Full length padded armrests and black side panels
• Front wheels with 8" solid tyres, 12.5" solid rear wheels
• Half folding back mechanism • Height adjustable quick release leg rests
• Folds up for easy storage
• 115kg (18 stone) maximum user capacity
• Overall Depth: 96cm / 38"
• Overall Width: 55cm / 21.75"
• Overall Height: 91cm / 36"
• Seat Height: 48cm / 19"
• Seat Depth: 40cm / 16"
• Weight: 12.4kgs / 29lbs
• Max. User Weight: 18st / 114kg
• Manufacturer: Medicare Technology