The Drive Medical steel travel wheelchair form a part of the Drive Medical range of steel transit wheelchairs with many luxury model features and are extremely solid and reliable, yet sensibly priced. Suited for users up to 18 stone this porterage chair has a 19" seat.
A steel porterage wheelchair
This porterage chair is simple to fold for storage and has a half folding back so stows away in a compact form. It comes with swing away foot rests for easier transfers and padded flip up arm pads.
The Steel Transit Wheelchair weighs from just 26lbs in its carry format and has a comfortable vinyl seat and back canvas.
• Lightweight steel frame.
• Available in 19" seat width.
• Back folds down for storage and transport.
• Swing-away footrests come standard.
• Comes with seat belt for added safety.
• Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
• 8” castors (front and rear).
• Comes with attractive nylon upholstery, is durable and easy to clean.
• Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair.
• Silver vein finish.
Width (Open) : (20”) - 50cm
Width (Closed) : (8”) - 20cm
Length : (33”) - 84cm
Height : (39”) - 99cm
Seat Width : (19”) - 48cm
Seat Length : (16”) - 40cm
Seat Height : (19”) - 48cm
Weight : (26lb) - 12kg
Weight Capacity : (18st) - 115kg