The Drive Medical Enigma Superior Steel Self Propelled Wheelchair offers a host of features aimed at safety and comfort.
Constructed with a steel frame, this model is both strong but also remains relatively lightweight. Designed for users up to 18 stone in weight this manual wheelchair has aluminium 24" quick release rear wheels that can be removed easily for storage. The back rest is padded and gives good support to the lumbar region. The swing away foot rests are quick release which helps to reduce the carry weight and also the space required for storage.
A sturdy manual wheelchair with a steel frame
The arm rests are desk friendly but also quick release making side transfers on and off the wheelchair easier. TO the rear of the chair, there are stepper tubes that allow you to raise the front of the wheelchair to mount the curb or single steps. With puncture proof tyres all round this wheelchair gives real peace of mind and will provide many years of reliable performance with the minimum of maintenance
• A deep comfort back rest with built in lumbar support.
• Half folding back for easy storage.
• An 18” seat width.
• Palm activated quick release 24” pneumatic rear wheels.
• 8" adjustable castors with puncture proof tyres.
• 23lb (10.3kg) carry format.
• Quick release swing-away footrests.
• Desk type/full length removable and reversable armrests.
• A built in stepper tube.
• Luxury lightweight aluminium wheelrims on 24” wheels.
• Weight carrying capacity 115kg (18 stone).
• Puncture proof tyres and hand pumps are available
• Width (Open) : (26”) - 66cm
• Width (Closed) : (13”) - 32cm
• Length : (41”) - 104cm
• Height : (37”) - 95cm
• Seat Width : (18”) - 45cm
• Seat Length : (16”) - 40cm
• Seat Height : (20”) - 51cm
• Weight : (41lb) - 19kg
• Weight Capacity : (18st) - 115kg