The Drive Medical Enigma Lightweight Aluminium Transit Wheelchair weighs in at just over 8kg with wheels removed, this entry level lightweight aluminium wheelchair is both light in weight and on your pocket.
A reliable transit wheelchair with attendant brakes
These Enigma Lightweight Aluminium Transit Wheelchairs have an array of features to make it one of the most practical, comfortable and reliable occasional use wheelchairs available. These include an aluminium wheelchair frame with metallic silver finish and a deep comfortable nylon seat and back canvas with rear map pocket.
- Aluminium frame with metallic silver finish.
- Deep comfort nylon seat and back canvas with rear map pocket.
- Full length padded armrests and black side panels.
- Front wheels with 200mm solid tyres.
- Half folding back mechanism.
- Height adjustable and quick release leg rests.
- Folds up for easy storage.
- 115kg (18 stone) maximum user capacity.
- Weighs just 8.5kg (18.7lb) with parts removed. Weighs only 12.4kg (27.3lb) in total.
- Includes cable brakes, which an attendant may use to reduce speed.
- Code : LAWC002
- Width (Open) : (22”) - 55cm
- Width (Closed) : (11”) - 29cm
- Length : (38”) - 96cm
- Height : (36”) - 91cm
- Seat Width : (18”) - 46cm
- Seat Length : (16”) - 40cm
- Seat Height : (19”) - 48cm
- Weight : (27lb) - 12kg
- Weight Capacity : (18st) - 115kg