The Drive Medical Aluminium Super Deluxe 2 self propelled wheelchair was developed with all the luxury features to make this one of the UK’s best manual wheelchairs providing the ultimate in durability, safety, comfort and style.
This Enigma Super Deluxe Wheelchair features a double cross brace for a rigid performance, horizontal and vertical rear axle adjustment, and the leg rests and back posts are height adjustable, thus helping you to find your most comfortable sitting position with a tension adjustable seat and back with padded cushions. The Enigma range of Super Deluxe Wheelchair comes in a choice of 16”, 18”, 20”or 22” seat widths.
An ultra comfy every day manual wheelchair
The half folding back reduces the size of the chair when it comes to storage or transportation. The rear wheels are quick release which further reduces the space required for storage. The seat cushion is thicker than on some wheelchairs providing superior comfort. There is a lap seat belt to keep the user secure.
• 20lb (9kg) carry format.
• Available with 24" rear wheels.
• Choice of 16”, 18”, 20” OR 22" seat widths.
• 16” seat depth.
• Half-folding back for easy transport and storage.
• Built-in deep comfort tension and height adjustable back canvas.
• Easily removed quick release rear wheels 24".
• Treble position, adjustable rear axle plate.
• Height adjustable rear wheels.
• Flip back and removable armrests for easy transfer.
• 8" camber adjustable castors with puncture proof tyres.
• Choice of Metallic Black, Blue, and Red paint finish.
• Luxury gold handrims.
• Double Cross Brace which provides a responsive rigid chair performance.
Code : XSSDSP16
• Width (Open) : (24”) - 61cm
• Width (Closed) : (11”) - 28cm
• Length : (41”) - 105cm
• Height : (39”) - 100cm
• Seat Width : (16”) - 40cm
• Seat Length : (16”) - 40cm
• Seat Height : (20”) - 52cm
• Weight : (40lb) - 18kg
• Weight Capacity : (21st) - 135kg