The Drive Medical Enigma XS2 Aluminium standard self propelled wheelchair was developed with all the luxury features to make this one of the UK’s best manual wheelchairs. These models were designed to provide the ultimate in durability, safety, comfort and style.
A feature packed aluminium wheelchair
The Enigma XS2 offers an array of added features with a value-for-money price tag which will be hard to beat.
This Enigma Standard Wheelchair features a double cross brace for a rigid performance, horizontal and vertical rear axle adjustment, and the leg rests and back posts are height adjustable, thus helping you to find your most comfortable sitting position with a tension adjustable seat and back with padded cushions.
The Enigma range come in a choice of 16" 18” or 20” seat widths.
• Lightweight aluminium frame in metallic blue or red.
• 24" self-propel wheels, both with quick release mechanism.
• Deep comfort tension adjustable back and seat canvasses.
• Comes with deluxe seat and back cushions.
• Quick release swing in / swing out leg rest with full height and footplate angle adjustment.
• Flip back and removable armrests.
• Half folding back mechanism.
• Height adjustable anti-tip wheels.
• Adjustable rear wheel position.
• Weighs just 8.3kg / 18lb in carry format.
• 21 stone / 135kg weight limit.
• Width (Open) : (25”) - 63cm
• Width (Closed) : (10”) - 26cm
• Length : (40.5”) - 103cm
• Height : (36.5”) - 93cm
• Seat Width : (18”) - 45cm
• Seat Length : (17”) - 43cm
• Seat Height : (20.5”) - 52cm
• Weight : (37lb) - 17kg
• Weight Capacity : (21st) - 135kg