The Roma 1230 frame is built using chromium plated steel which provides a strong and rigid frame that is suitable for users up to 18 stone in weight.
It has a reputation of being a strong and reliable wheelchair and is popular for use in care homes. It has easy to clean vinyl upholstery which is fire resistant and comes with swing away footrests that are also detachable.
This is a farly basic model that will give many years of service with little maintenance.
• 30cm / 12in pneumatic rear wheels.
• 20cm / 8in front solid tyre swivel castors.
• Upholstered vinyl seat and back - flame retardant.
• Fixed arms.
• Padded armrests.
• Swing away detachable footrests, height adjustable with heel strap.
• Chromium plated steel.
• Overall Depth: 89cm / 35in
• Overall Width: 62cm / 24in
• Maximum Height: 91cm / 36in
• Seat Height: 51cm / 20in
• Seat Depth: 40cm / 16in
vWidth Between Arms: 38cm / 15in
• Seat to Footrest: 40 - 53cm / 16 - 21in
• Wheelchair Weight: 17kgs / 37lbs
• Folding Back: No
• Max. User Weight: 18st / 114kg
• Wheelchair Manufacturer: Roma Medical