The Roma 1410 is a very reliable standard transit wheelchair that has passed crash testing and will provide reliable service for many years with minimum maintenance. With a sparse set of features this wheelchair is not the most comfortable but is very well made and suitable for occassional use.
A crash tested manual wheelchair
Built around a chrome steel frame, the wheelchair will suit users up to 18 stone in weight or 114 KG and comes with padded arm rests and swing away height adjustable detachable footrests that have an adjustable heel strap.
The seat fabric is made from vinyl which makes it easy to keep clean. It is an ideal chair for use in homes as a transport chair.
• 60cm / 24in self propel solid mag rear wheels
• 20cm / 8in front solid tyre swivel castors
• Upholstered vinyl seat and back - flame retardant
• Padded armrests
• Swing away detachable footrests, height adjustable with heel strap
• Chromium plated steel
• Crash Tested
• Overall Depth: 107cm / 42in
• Wheelchair Width: 66cm / 26in
• Wheelchair Height: 91cm / 36in
• Seat Height: 51cm / 20in
• Seat Depth: 40cm / 16in
• Width Between Arms: 46cm / 18in
• Seat to Footrest: 40 - 53cm / 16 - 21in
• Wheelchair Weight: 20kgs / 44lbs
• Max. User Weight: 18st / 114kg
• Wheelchair Manufacturer: Roma Medical