The Freedom Chair A08 electric wheelchair is the bigger brother to the A06 model and features bigger rear wheels and more power. The A08 powerchair comes with two 250 watt brushless motors. These brushless motors provide more power than a traditional motor and are maintenance free.
The rear drive wheels are 10" which makes it perfectly suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. When it comes to travelling this electric wheelchair is easy to fold up in seconds and occupies a small space in the car boot or elsewhere. The joystick control is easy to use and the variable speed allows you to move about inside with full control.
A very portable powerchair
The range is 9 miles with a single battery or a second and even third battery can be fitted to extend the range to 18 miles and 27 miles respectively, while maintaining a respectable speed of up to 6 mph or 9.5 kph. Ride comfort is good thanks to the PU tyres and the coil springs that help to reduce vibration and any bumps. With a maximum user weight of 25 stone / 160kg this electric wheelchair suits the larger user.
- Easy to fold
- Suits users up to 25 stone
- Very maneuvrable
- Easy to store
- Anti Tips Removable
- Batteries 24V 10AH per battery
- Front Castor Wheel 7” PU tyre
- Maximum Safe Incline 10 degrees
- Motor 2 x 250W brushless motors
- Overall Height Open: 35”/89cm - Folded: 12.6”/32cm
- Overall Length Open: 39.4”/100cm - Folded: 23.2”/58.9cm
- Overall Width 23.2”/58.9cm
- Overall Weight: 26.9 KG
- Range With 1 battery (supplied as standard): up to 9 miles - 2 batteries: up to 18 miles - 3 batteries up to 27 miles
- Rear Wheels 10” PU tyre
- Seat Widths And Depths 19” x 17.5” / 49cm x 44cm
- Top Speed Up to 6 mph/9.5 kph
- User Weight 25 stone / 160kg
- Width When Folded 27.2”/69cm</li