With height adjustable handle bars and seat back, a large comfy seat and easy to use brakes, this heavy duty rollator from Drive Medical will suit all users between 20 and 30 stones in weight.
Although super strong, this rollator remains fairly lightweight at just 13 KGs thanks to its aluminium frame. The oversized 10" castors makefor an easy ride and take on the lumps and bumps with ease, whether you are inside or out.
A bariatric wheeled walker
With front castor arms, this rollator has a relatively small turning circle making it ideal for inside use where space is a premium. If you use it outside there is a good sized under seat bag that will take a few items including a coat.
All in all, this is a well made and comfortable rollator that provides more space than the average model.
• Brake cable inside frame for added safety
• Handle height easily adjusts with unique push button
• Unique suspension system for support and comfort
• Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw
• Caster fork design enhances turning radius
• Large 10" front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort
• Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage
• Under seat locking mechanism holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded
• Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability
• Seat is durable and comfortable
Handle Height 36" - 41"
Seat Dimensions 23" (W) x 10" (D)
Seat Height 23.5"
Unit Dimensions 28" (L) x 28.25" (W)
Warranty Limited Lifetime | 5 Years
Weight 20.5 lbs.
Weight Capacity 450 lbs