Call free on: 0800 6335377 or request a call back
The Drive Medical Budget Steel Transit Wheelchair is a cost effective and lightweight entry into the Drive Medical wheelchair range with a robust steel frame which is simple to operate.
Available with 12.5” transit wheels, the budget steel wheelchair is the entry model into the wheelchair market without compromising on quality.
It has some features normally found on more upmarket models such as solid tyres and height adjustable footplates.
The budget steel wheelchair is a cost effective and lightweight entry into the Drive Medical wheelchair range.
Drive Medical Budget Steel Transit Wheelchair Features
• It has a robust steel frame and is simple to operate.
• Wipe clean vinyl upholstery and padded armrests.
• Removable and height adjustable footrest.
• All round puncture proof tyres.
• Parking brakes.
• Choice of 12.5” transit wheels.
Drive Medical Budget Steel Transit Wheelchair Dimensions
• Width (Open): 61cm / (24.5”)
• Width (Closed): 26cm / (10”)
• Length: 106cm / (42”)
• Height: 90cm / (35”)
• Seat Width: 47cm / (18.5”)
• Seat Length: 40cm / (16”)
• Seat Height: 49cm / (19”)
• Weight: 18kg / (39lb)
• Weight Capacity: 115kg / (18st)