Call free on: 0800 6335377 or request a call back
The Medicare Enigma Self Propelled Wheelchair represents great value for money and will provide reliable comfortable service.
At just over 8kg with wheels removed, this entry level lightweight aluminium manual wheelchair has all the basic features to ensure user safety and comfort. With a frame made using aluminium tubing, this wheelchair really is lightweight, making it easy to propel, lift and store. It suits users up to 18 stone in weight.
The wheelchair comes as standard in Silver.
Medicare Enigma Self Propelled Wheelchair Features
• Aluminium frame with metallic silver finish
• Deep comfort nylon seat and back canvas with rear map pocket
• Full length padded armrests and black side panels
• Front wheels with 200mm solid tyres
• Half folding back mechanism
• Height adjustable and quick release leg rests
• Folds up for easy storage
• 115kg (18 stone) maximum user capacity
Medicare Enigma Self Propelled Wheelchair Dimensions
• Seat Width: 46cm / 18"
• Seat Depth: 40cm / 16"
• Seat Height: 48cm / 19"
• Overall Length: 103cm / 42"
• Overall Width: 63cm / 24"
• Wheelchair Height: 93cm / 35.5"
• Assembled Weight: 14.5kg
• Weight without wheels: 8.3kg
• Max. User Weight: 115kg / 18st
• Manufacturer: Medicare Technology