Call free on: 0800 6335377 or request a call back
The Excel G5 Modular Lightweight Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair is a highly configurable wheelchair with 6 seat height / width combinations.
As the name suggests, the Excel G5 Modular Folding Wheelchair has a wide range of options to suit a broad range of users needs. Once set up to suit your needs, this is one of the most comfortable wheelchairs on the market.
The high modularity of the wheelchair doesn’t just stop at seat positions, as all the way through the chair there are multiple options, whether its front and rear wheel sizes, frame colour, or what backrest height to have. The Excel G5 is capable of it all. The UK/IRL specification comes with a half folding backrest fitted as standard.
As you would expect from a lightweight wheelchair like this all the little extras come as standard such as seat cushion, anti tip wheels, swing back removable armrest, and quick release wheels on this version.
Excel G5 Modular Lightweight Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair Features
• Frame designed to be configurable to a wide range of settings.e
• Swing back removable armrests
• Half Folding backrest
• Tension straps on backrest
• Seat cushion and anti tip wheels as standard
Excel G5 Modular Lightweight Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair Specifications
• Seat width: 45 cm / 18"
• Seat depth: 40, 42½, 45, 47½, 50 and 52½ cm
• Seat height: 42½, 45, 47½, 50, 52½ and 55 cm
• Backrest height: 42½, 45 and 47½ cm (configurable)
• Overall width: 95cm
• Overall length: 105 cm
• Total height: 95 cm
• Width folded: 31 cm
• Armrest height: 19-35 cm,
• Front castor size: 8”
• Rear wheel: 24”
• Total weight: 17.9 kg (Depending on model)
• Weight (transport): 8.4 kg
• Max. user weight: 130 kg