Call free on: 0800 6335377 or request a call back
The Excel G7 Multi-Positional Tilting Self Propelled Wheelchair focuses heavily on the need of each individual wheelchair user which is why it has many adjustments in one frame.
One of the main features of this wheelchair is its tilt in space feature, which allows a step less adjustment of the backrest and the seat angle. This is easily operated from the push handle and can be quickly adjusted when needed. The design of the backrest and seating on the Excel G7 help to ensure comfort and support for the user.
The Excel G7 Multi-Positional Tilting Wheelchair comes with elevating leg rests fitted as standard which again are sleeplessly and easily adjusted. there is also the option of equipping the G7 Tilting Wheelchair with a angle depth and height adjustable headrest, abduction bobbin and lateral supports.
Excel G7 Multi-Positional Tilting Self Propelled Wheelchair Features
• Many adjustments from one frame
• Step less backrest and seat angle adjustment
• Elevating leg rests as standard
• Highly supportive seat and backrest system
• Multiple option to help meet the needs of the user such as lateral supports
Excel G7 Multi-Positional Tilting Self Propelled Wheelchair Specifications
• Seat width: 45 cm / 18"
• Seat depth: 40 tot 52 cm in one frame
• Seat height: 40, 42½, 45, 47½, 50 and 52½ cm
• Backrest height: 48 to 58 cm (configurable)
• Overall width: 68 cm
• Overall length: > 100 cm
• Total height: > 95 cm
• Width folded:
• Armrest height: 20-28 cm, height configurable
• Front castor size: 7”
• Rear wheel: 24” x 1⅜”
• Total weight: 29 kg (Depending on model)
• Weight (transport): 16½ kg
• Max. user weight: 150 kg