Call free on: 0800 6335377 or request a call back
The Roma 1451 is a Paediatric / Childrens self propelled wheelchair with detachable arms and swing away height adjustable footrests.
The wheelchair comes in Silver and is built only in 14".
Roma Medical 1451 Paediatric Self Propelled Wheelchair Features
• Vertical swing away, height adjustable footrests.
• 56 cm / 22in pneumatic tyre, rear Mag wheels with steel hand rims.
• 15 cm / 6in front solid tyre swivel castors.
• Nylon cord upholstered seat and back - flame retardant.
• Designed for children / young adults
• Elevating leg rests optional (AC103).
• Chromium plated steel frame.
• Crash tested.
Roma Medical 1451 Paediatric Self Propelled Wheelchair Specifications
• Depth: 95 - 104cm / 37 - 41in
• Wheelchair Width: 56cm / 23in
• Wheelchair Height: 93cm / 36in
• Seat Height: 46cm / 18in
• Seat Depth: 33cm / 13in
• Seat Width: 35.5cm / 14in
• Seat to Footrest: 30 - 39cm / 12 - 15in
• Elevating Legrests: 20 - 28cm / 8 - 11in
• Wheelchair Weight: 17kgs
• Max. User Weight: 83kg
• Wheelchair Manufacturer: Roma Medical