Call free on: 0800 6335377 or request a call back
The Excel G5 Lightweight Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair is a highly configurable wheelchair with a full lightweight aluminium frame and many more extras.
As the name suggests, the Excel G5 Folding Wheelchair has a wide range of options to suit a broad range of users needs. The G5 is also capable of achieving up to 6 different seat depths and heights.
The high modularity of the wheelchair doesn’t just stop at seat positions, as all the way through the chair there are multiple options, whether its front and rear wheel sizes, frame colour, or what backrest height to have. The Excel G5 is capable of it all. The UK/IRL specification comes with a half folding backrest fitted as standard.
As you would expect from a lightweight wheelchair like this all the little extras come as standard such as seat cushion, anti tip wheels, swing back removable armrest, and quick release wheels on this version.
Excel G5 Lightweight Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair Features
• Frame designed to be configurable to a wide range of settings.
• 4 different coloured side frames available
• Swing back nd easily removable armrests
• Half Folding backrest
• Tension straps on the backrest
• Seat cushion anti tip wheels as standard
Excel G5 Lightweight Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair Specifications
• Seat width: 45 cm / 18"
• Seat depth: 40, 42½, 45, 47½, 50 and 52½ cm
• Seat height: 42½, 45, 47½, 50, 52½ and 55 cm
• Backrest height: 42½, 45 and 47½ cm (configurable)
• Overall width: Seat width + 17 cm
• Overall length: > 103 cm
• Total height: > 95 cm
• Width folded: 31 cm
• Armrest height: 19-35 cm, height configurable
• Front castor size: 8” x 1¼” (other sizes optional)
• Rear wheel: 24” x 1” (other sizes optional)
• Total weight: 12.9 kg (Depending on model)
• Weight (transport): 8.4 kg
• Max. user weight: 130 kg