Call free on: 0800 6335377 or request a call back
The Drive Medical Bariatric Steel Travel Wheeelchair is a heavy duty / bariatric transit wheelchair and has many luxury model features associated with a wheelchair of twice its price.
Constructed using steel tubing, this wheelchair is extremely strong yet remains surprisingly light and easy to manage.
The wheelchair comes with a 22" wide seat as standard so caters for the larger user up to 20 stone in weight. Having a wider seat ensures that the wheelchair user receives the support required, giving more comfort on longer journeys.
The wheelchair features include quick release armrests, quick release footrests and a half folding back to make storage and transportation of this wheelchair very easy. With super strength and puncture proof tyres, you can depend on this superb heavy duty bariatric wheelchair.
Drive Medical Bariatric Steel Travel Wheeelchair Features
• Dual, reinforced steel cross braces.
• Supports individuals up to 200kg (32st).
• Reinforced steel frame provides added support.
• Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery with a back carry pouch.
• Removable, reversible desk length armrests.
• Adjustable leg support.
• 12" rear solid tyres.
• Available in silver vein or red finish for extra durability.
Drive Medical Bariatric Steel Travel Wheeelchair Dimensions
Code : BTR22-SV
• Width (Open) : (29”) - 67cm
• Width (Closed) : (12”) - 29cm
• Length : (38”) - 97cm
• Height : (36”) - 90cm
• Seat Width : (22”) - 55cm
• Seat Length : (18”) - 46cm
• Seat Height : (21”) - 52cm
• Weight : (49lb) - 22kg
• Weight Capacity : (32st) - 200kg