Call free on: 0800 6335377 or request a call back
This product is temporarily out of stock
Out of stock until 11th August 2014 - Please call us to Pre-Order.
The Alloy Transit Wheelchair with Brakes is one of the lightest transit wheelchairs on the market today. Made from super lightweight alloy, this wheelchair differs from conventional transit wheelchairs.
This Alloy Transit Wheelchair comes with attendant brakes and many other features and it weights just under 21lbs.
This lightweight transit wheelchair is easy to fold up and place in your car boot or for storage and has an 18" wide seat.
All for this unbeatable low price ! For help on selecting your new transit wheelchair please see our transit wheelchair section.
Possibly the lightest transit wheelchair on the market !
Lightweight Alloy Transit Wheelchairs with Brakes Features
• 12 Months Warranty
• Attendant Brakes & User Brakes
• Super Light Alloy Wheelchair
• Flip-up / quick release arm rests
• Sloping arms for sitting at a table or desk
• Soft padded washable upholstery
• Swing away and removable leg rests (with height adjustment)
• Seat belt as standard
• Storage pouches on the back of the seat
• Tool Kit Included
• Folding down back
• Neatly folds either for storage or to put in a car boot.
• Standard Seat width is 18"
• Color as shown (Finished in metallic Red)
Lightweight Alloy Transit Wheelchairs with Brakes Specifications
• Weight (without foot rests): 18” 9.53kg/20.96 lbs
• Height (from floor to top of handles): 36.5" / 93CM
• Height (from floor to seat): 18" / 46CM
• Height (from floor to top of arm rest): 26.5" / 67.5CM
• Length (when folded): 26" / 66CM
• Width (when folded): 9" / 23CM
• Seat width: 18" / 48CM
• Seat depth: 17" / 43CM
• Tyres (rear): Solid tyres (300mm / 12" diameter)
• Tyres (front): Solid tyres (150mm / 6" diameter)
• User maximum weight: 113.6kg / 250lbs / 18 stone
• Width: 62.5CM / 24.5”